Our Luv Story ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

It's she.... Arissa VW

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Half done...

Salam...

Well, today, got really tired hunting for the 'W' things..huhu.. just got home.. Thanks to my friends, Cik Noi and Cik Manja.. hehehehe.. really fun, most of the things done.. well.. but, still the decoration for pelamin and hantaran not settle yet.. huhu.. nevermind, have 3 weeks more... tomorrow, until saturday , focus to work.. then only thinks about the rest... starting my wedding holiday on this sunday..

well, planning to go to Melaka, to visit my beloved friend and also my adopt family , abg di and and kak ti.. missing them so much... then going back home, then, going to Klang, to collect my wedding dress.. after that, rest at home, relax... until the big day, my 'W' day... hoping all going well...

'Ya Allah, berkatilah perjalanan majlis ku nanti, semoga kami semua mendapat rahmat dariMu'

See ya next time...

No comments: