Our Luv Story ...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

It's she.... Arissa VW

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Alhamdulillah .. 2 year of Mrs VW

Asslamualaikum w.b.t

9th Oct 2012
==========
Alhamdulillah , 2 years passing through this year...
Alhamdulillah , all went smoothly..
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH for all experience in these 2 years happy n sorrow..
Alhamdulillah , thanks sayang to have me to be your wife, your partner, your soulmate, your everything...
Alhamdulillah , nothing can describe my love and thankful to say , only ALLAH know the best..
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH for meeting me such loving person in his own way :D
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH to give us Arissa VW to be our lovely daughter
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH to soften my MIL hearts for accepting me as her DIL ..
Alhamdulillah , thank ALLAH for a great LIFE..
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH for all the rezki given...
Alhamdulillah , thanks ALLAH to gave me all our needs, please make us to be a thankful and thoughtful person for all your kindness.. Keep us to be nearest to you..




No comments: